lundi, janvier 28, 2013

My Dream Wedding

Pinterest's been the perfect place for amassing inspiration for the wedding, be it wedding dresses, bridal make-up, the works. I first started with just a single board with pictures and things I love about weddings and proposals in general, to another board which has elements I would love to incorporate into my own wedding. After our meeting with Wonderland last week, another board had been created. This time, I think this board says everything my wedding's gonna to be.

Every girl has at some point of time thought about her wedding and how it's going to turn out. :) For me, it's gotta be a fun and whimsical affair, and a reflection of the couple's personalities. On my board, I've pinned up pictures of:  

Pinwheels - A simple way to inject a sense of fun into the decor in the form of aisle markers and props for the photobooth. Who hasn't played with pinwheels when they were younger? :)  

Fabric & Ribbon Drapes - An arch made of fabric and fabric drapes is a really easy way to create a strong picture background for the outdoor solemnisation ceremony.

 Tiffany chairs - Need I say more? I'm someone who's easily affected by aesthetics of things. I don't want my wedding dinner to look like a fabric mill with fabric-clad chairs. I've seen how flowers and table settings pop because the focus is not on the fabric as the Tiffany chairs are used, that's why Tiffany chairs are a must for me.  

Time Capsule - Instead of a traditional guestbook where people signs off their well wishes for the couple, I think it would be fun for guests to get creative and draw, predict the future and pen down notes and drop them into the jar. Opening the jar only on the first year anniversary is a sure way to bring one back to that day back like nothing else could. :D

Check out more items that I've pinned up on my Whimsical themed wedding board on Pinterest

1 commentaire:

Cap Kaki Tiga, Setia, Manfaat a dit…

I visited multiple websites except the audio quality for audio songs existing at
this web site is truly superb.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...