dimanche, août 14, 2011

You are glorious!



Heading down to Hillsong has been a routine in Brissy for me on Sundays. This time the only difference is that I'm heading there in a different direction and because of that, I was slightly anxious as bus services here ain't that frequent like in Singapore. But thank God, I managed to get there before service started. :) As I was walking there, I noticed that there were policemen holding up signs to Hillsong and it was a pretty peculiar sight actually haha. It's so good to know that the church is growing :)


It's always good to be home, being greeted with hugs and all. :) It was so funny how Nathan couldn't recognise me at first till I told him who I was and he reconfirmed it by saying my last name to make sure it's really me before doing a whole "man, you look so different" expression/action! I love being able to sit in the first few rows, and how this month's theme is all about Jesus (can't imagine just how many people will be impacted by the message!). And today we learn a new song as well. I don't know the title of it but boy, for some reason it just made me cry non-stop! Dropped by the resource lounge after service to have a look-see and decided to make a quick trip to the toilet before leaving when I was greeted with this scribble, "Go ahead and flourish babe" by the Sisterhood :) It just touches me on a personal level... so yeah.


And while I was gone, Kev managed to help me get tickets to the Hillsong concert at the end of the month so I'm pretty psyched. August is a month full of awesomeness!


Aucun commentaire:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...