mercredi, août 10, 2011

And I know I'm home :)





First day back in Brissy and it feels like I've never left. So thankful that Yining can put me up at her place, and I feel right at home here :)

Not much trouble at the customs because I brought Honey Stars in for Yining, so praise God for that.

Met up with bestie for lunch at The Forest Cafe in West End which serves vegan food, bought some stuff at the farmers' market in the city and maybe bought alot more stuff in Lush. :)

Did I tell you Yining's dog Miko is the absolute cutest thing? I was feeling rather jetlagged this morning so after waking up and going downstairs for a while, I decided to go back up and 'plank' on the bed till I feel awake enough to get up. The next time I know, I hear Miko coming up the stairs and she just came onto the bed and started walking all over me and licking me before running downstairs! Then I hid myself under the cover and when she came up again, she just walked all over me and was sniffing me out. When she walked away and it was all silent, I thought she was gone so I peeked out and there she was, sitting at the doorway looking at me! :) And now, this little girl is asleep in my lap while I'm typing this entry. I can't wait till I get my own place and have my own puppy!

And this is so awesome, Wicked is coming to Singapore! I was pretty bummed that I was going to miss it when it's playing in Brissy so thank God for that!

Aucun commentaire:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...