samedi, juin 29, 2013

The Color Run™ - Singapore

I've taken part in quite a number of runs now, but none has gotten me all excited and tingling with anticipation as I sat in front of my computer, counting down to that moment where registration of the run opens as much as The Color Run™.

Dubbed as the "happiest 5k on the planet", The Color Run™ is a unique five-kilometre run where participants run through showers of coloured powder in celebration of health, happiness and giving back to the community. It was stated in January 2012 and it has exploded in popularity. Since then it has been gaining traction around the world.

Why was I so excited to register? It's because The Color Run will debut in Singapore, making it the first ASEAN city where the run is held! If not, we'd have to travel out to countries like U.S or Australia, etc to take part in the fun.

Unlike most runs where I'm gunning for my best personal time, this is one run (it's untimed anyway) that I'll be more than happy to take my time and take snapshots as I go along. So, I can't wait to be a moving canvas and be plastered in a myriad of colours by the end of the run and the Color Festival. This is so totally going to be a fantastic experience!  :)

If you don't believe me, take a look at this video instead!

1 commentaire:

Unknown a dit…

you have a nice blog :) check my blog too and please follow me :) http://irmaktuncay.blogspot.com.tr xoxo :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...