jeudi, avril 05, 2012

Pastels and Neon



Kev surprised me with another satchel from Cambridge Satchel a couple of weeks ago, this time a 11" one in neon pink with my initials embossed on it :)

It's such a fluorescent shade and pictures don't do it justice! It's so bright and it does attract quite a bit of stares, and Ally commented that it's so blinding when I pulled it out from my drawer.

Initially I told Kev that I would most likely use it on the weekends for a more casual look but I find myself reaching for it on weekdays too because it adds a pop of colour to my outfits..



Pastel and neons are having a big moment this year. I find that I can't really carry pastels, so the next best thing is to wear them on my nails (I'm wearing Essie's Mint Candy Apple and Nice is Nice). It's a great thing that I don't have to adhere to strict corporate sorta dressing so I can have fun with nail colours and all! :)

Aucun commentaire:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...