dimanche, juillet 17, 2011

We put the US in USS!

So we were at USS last Sunday. We were gonna surprise Siti there as this is part of her birthday celebrations devised by her boyfriend Ivan. It’s really hard to keep it under wraps when you’re so excited but you can’t express your excitement. But thankfully, all of us managed to keep mum successfully!

I was afraid that some of us might be late in meeting at USS, so I suggested breakfast earlier to prevent any possible situation from wrecking the surprise. The rest came later than the stipulated timing, but thankfully there were some delays over at the birthday girl’s side so all’s cool.

We took the monorail over, and on our way there I was gushing like a tourist! =D Then we got there, we were supposed to hide in Garrett’s Popcorn but got distracted by the yummy looking candy decorations at candylicious. So like tourists, we walked over (while applying sunblock!) to snap pictures!



Ju Leen, Syaza and I.


Ju Leen, YY and I


We waited in the shade…


And took a picture together in the sun

Then we took shelter in Hersheys’ while waiting. Shortly after, we received a missed call from Ivan to signal their arrival and we just surprised an unsuspecting Siti as she walked in! =D The look on her face = priceless.


Us girls!


Them guys


Birthday present from us!

After we went in, we took a jump shot!


:) Love this picture!


It’s really good to have guys who double up as the day’s photographers so us girls can have fun and they can snap us having fun. :D


Beware of ogres!


Love this group picture <3


This heat is unforgiving! I wish we have Aussie’s climate. And yeah, it’s good having friends who will snap pictures of you. LOL


Betty Boop!


Big Yellow Taxi!


Guys will be guys hahah!


We wanna take the Battlestar Galactica!


We deposited our bags and off we went!


Syaza feeling a little ill after riding the Cylon and Human rides… BUT OH MAN, BOTH RIDES BLEW MY MIND! LOVED IT!


Ju Leen, Syaza & I


Ivan and YY, trying to cool off with the mini-fans


Picture with one of the macho mascots! He’s really cool and his body’s chiselled, I likee.


As the day progressed, the waiting time was getting longer and longer. One particular ride’s waiting time was as long as 80 minutes! Pure madness! We were debating if we should get the express tickets and we were deterred by the cost ($48). And then Siti and Ivan decided to treat us! =D Thanks guys!


Entering the kingdom of Far Far Away…


Cute outfit the service staff has to wear!


Shrek 4D show, it’s similar to what we’ve seen at Movieworld.


Just so magical :)

Then we went for a water ride…


I think from this picture you can conclude that I don’t like water rides. That’s true. I like water theme parks, I enjoyed Wet n’ Wild. I just don’t like getting wet when I’m supposed to be dry. So I was really scared and was shrieking away. I was praying really hard that I wouldn’t get wet and Jesus heard me! :D He’s whatever I need him to be… and He was my raincoat in this situation, hahaha!


You know Syaza and YY were sitting beside me and they were totally drenched!


But I remained dry, save for the wet spots on my butt. =D Thank You Jesus!


Aww so cute, the two of them :)


For some reason, I’m the express-tickets holder =.=


It started drizzling and we girls shared umbrellas whereas the guys hid under Ju Leen’s very pink raincoat =D We managed to go on another round of Battlestar Galatica rides in the drizzle! The skies were really dark and again I prayed for it to be a passing rain… And I guess it helps as well when someone prays for me too!

Somewhere in between, we had a late lunch at Mel’s Diner or something, and then went to watch the Lights, Camera, Action show and the Water World show. The Lights, Camera, Action show was really good. oh man, I was kinda freaked out, backing away and shrieking. I think my friends were amused. I don’t do very well in situations where pools of liquid are involved. =.= The Water World show was really cool. The actors/stuntsmen were all so good! I think they have one of the most fun jobs in the world.


As we exited USS, we gotta take a picture outside.


You can take us outta our cheer squad, but you can’t take the cheerleader outta us!


Waiting for them to purchase their bags of popcorn


Then we popped into Hard Rock Hotel, where Ivan had booked a suite =D I love love the lift!


Us in the suite!


Girls being girls, we take pictures everywhere


We love taking pictures, even in the bath tub.


Group picture! <3

Because we spent alot of time in the suite and by the time we wanted to go for dinner, it was rather late already. Initially we wanted to go to Harbourfront for Korean food, but we scrapped the idea. In the end, we went down to Coffee Bean. After dinner, we walked around a little… Wanted to check out Victoria’s Secret but they were closing. T.T nevermind, there’s always next time.


Here’s one last picture to end the night!

Aucun commentaire:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...