mercredi, août 19, 2009

Quick update

Feeling so tired right now. =( I'm trying to finish my assignment without going over the word limit. This is proving to be quite a challenge, especially when my brain ain't functioning that well. I can't wait for term break to roll by. *sigh*

Just had Korean food for dinner with sister, Geri, Sumi and Kendrick. I tried bibimbap for the first time and it was good! If you had presented this dish to me a couple of years back, I'd prolly throw it in your face because I hated vegetables then. Yup.. My stomach's feeling real satisfied now. :)

Checked out Brisbane City Church last week and it was quite an experience. It felt so good singing worship songs that I'm familiar with, and it was nice to meet more friends as well :) Gonna go back again this week to check out the church.

Everyday (well, almost) I find another friend who's gonna be around in Australia during the summer holidays and I thank God for that. People, anyone keen to come over to Brisbane in summer? =D

Aucun commentaire:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...